The GWI Construction Division is a fully capable design, build, and operations enterprise founded on reliability, ingenuity, and ethics. We are builders seeking challenging engineering, construction, and project management projects.
Our construction methods incorporate the latest manufactured, CNC technology construction methods and materials in the market. With Master Service Agreements in place between GWI and leading industry manufacturers of construction materials in the USA and in international markets, we provide innovative solutions to projects. We implement rapid construction methods that are reliable, safe, time and cost effective, never compromising on quality.
From conventional and non-conventional construction methods and materials, the same principals of project management, quality and safety are applied. Our non-conventional construction methods provide clients flexibility in application, whether used for temporary, interim, or permanent residential project.
The future of residential and commercial construction is continuously evolving with the diversity of manufactured green products, ingenuity of construction technology, and methods. Keeping current with the forward thrust of engineering and construction technology is our business. Our job is to bring to the forefront innovation which decreasing overhead, waste of materials, and time while increasing overall efficiency. Our team of experts thrive in challenging austere, and remote working environments, which make us unique as an organization. Our staff members bring experience in managing international contracts valued at 700+ Million. Our global experience give us a competitive edge through established strong logistics and supply networks, diverse management capabilities, and committed personnel.
GWI has provided turnkey engineering and construction solutions world-wide either as a prime contractor, subcontractor or partnerships, implementing the passion to build, and leaving a positive impact no matter were we go.
EngineeringOur Engineering Division provides solutions in:
- Operational Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Project Engineering and Management
- Maintenance Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Maintenance Technician
- CAD Design
- Design/Review Services
- Architectural Engineering
- Cost Performance
- Quality Assurance
- System Updates and Integration
- Equipment Systems
- Process Controls
- Construction Management
- Unparalleled in-house, end to end engineering design, workflow solutions from pre-construction through completion
- Planning, and construction of a diverse array of building categories such as remote base camps, government facilities, commercial buildings
- Residential design and construction include single family dwelling, remediation, new construction of mid, lower income and social housing (HUD, FEMA, USDA)
- Engineering and Consultancy Services for master planning of pocket neighborhoods, self sustaining residential communities and base-camps
- Construction Management, program management, construction services for design build, design bid build projects; infrastructure development
- Rapid Construction Solutions for Defense, Federal, Oil & Gas sector utilizing innovative technology - temporary and or interim solutions
- Conventional construction methods: pier and beam, precast, concrete and or combined methods
- Skill sets: Civil, Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, Finishing, Roofers, Interior Design, Landscaping, Master Crafts in wood and metal
GWI experienced team of Project Management Specialists help clients achieve expectations, mission objectives and goals by streamlining processes and taking positive control of projects.
- Building Condition Assessments
- Operational Projects
- Planning and Design
- Asset Management
- Vendor / Supplier Management
- Relocations / Remediation
- Capital Projects
- Renovation and Space Projects
- Cost Performance
- Quality Assurance
- Technical Writting
- Staff Augmentation
Designing and remodeling homes is a passion we have and take seriously. Your input is critical from the first meeting, to the evaluation, the choosing of materials and implementation phase. We are not satisfied till you are, and our job guarantee your satisfaction, prove our trustworthiness, and doing things right the first time. We promise to put you first. GWI have a reputation of being reliable, dependable and honest, and we intend to keep it that way for our goal is to develop a long term relationship with our customers. With 12+ years of International and domestic experience in construction, we bring something unique to Oklahoma, We bring international design inspiration and finishing techniques from Latin America, Europe, Africa and The Middle East.
Our design can be traditional but we thrive in the eclectic and unique. Your personality and what inspires your living space is what we will capture. The materials we implement are quality products manufactured in the USA and we promote small businesses with amazing talents in steel works, glass works, cabinetry and wood milling. GWI also prides itself in hiring Veterans.
GWI is licensed and insured so that no liability falls on our clients. Our active Health, Safety and Environmental policies as well as Ethics programs insures that your home and property is handled with respect, work environments are safe and clean at all times. The commitment to safety is for both our clients and employees.
Additions & RemodelingCURVE APPEAL
- Door Upgrades
- Custom Shutters
- Stamped concrete
- Siding - Vinyl, Composite, Wood, Stone
- Lighting Upgrades
- German Smear Technique
- Room Additions
- Open Kitchen Concept
- And more!
- Gutter Installation
- Insurance Claims
- Solar Panels
- Full Remodel
- Back splash
- Counter tops
- Kitchen Islands
- And more!
- Custom Cabinets
- Cabinets Refinish
- Cabinets Restoration
- Build-In Furniture
- Interior Trim & Molding